Monday, December 17, 2012

Sad, sad after the craziness at Sandy Hook. I even had a hard time praying. Usually my prayers are "Thank you, God, for...." I had to change that and say that I couldn't even come up with anything to thank God for in that situation. I only was able to pray for peace and healing for those involved and for all those who have mental conditions-which would likely be all of us.

Anyway, a white remembrance mani-

Obviously, I am a newby, since my attempts below are not working. Well, I don't think they are, so I am leaving them, just in case.

<!-- start InLinkz script --> <script type="text/javascript"> document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=222325&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script> <!-- end InLinkz script -->




<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=222325&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->

No comments:

Post a Comment