Saturday, March 17, 2012

See how well this blogging thing goes with me? Same thing happened with LiveJournal. I would get on a kick and journal a few times and then nothing.

I was getting a little crazy with polish accumulation, so I gave up buying for Lent. So far, so good. Hasn't been overly hard because my $$ have been lower and my bills have been higher-but I have my dress and shoes and clutch for my daughter's wedding! And I have been getting ideas for the polish I want to go with the outfit. Just have to lose a few lbs for the dress to fit perfectly. So of course, the weight goes down a half a pound one day, up a few ounces the next. Today is a down day, so that is good. What was the difference? I worked yesterday and was up and down all day.

Hopefully my politics addiction can be ratcheted down a little now that the legislature has shut down. Jerks. At least now the balance of power has changed, and the recalls are moving FORWARD!

This Monday I will be doing the leading at my Bible study-first time. Better pray on that! I told pastor that I would lead if I weren't on call, and look at that! Not on call. So it is time to be more active and not just sitting there praying for the group.

How do you nourish your soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment