Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tri Polish Challenge-July #4


Happy Thursday! Just squeaking this one in before bedtime! Busy day today.

In all likelihood, you know the rules, but here is a quick review.
Debbie Crumpet's Facebook group, NailTarts, originates the challenge. Each month, they select three colors to use-this month is blue, blue, and green-and each participant chooses one polish to represent each color. They then use at least two in each of four manicures, and one of the four must have all three. Black, white, silver, gold and glitter toppers are freebies.

I went extremely simple with this mani. Just a base color of Zoya Ivanka because I love the bright green! and then three largish dots down my accent nail-in Maybelline Navy Narcissist-and then those topped with slightly smaller dots of Nicole by OPI Blue-berry Sweet On You. Seche Vite on all, except the accent nail also got a coat of Gelous.
I am on day three of this mani and it is going strong (except on my weak spots-next up is my first attempt at gels, I need to improve the strength!)

You can really see the 3-D effect in this last picture! I know I tried this last month, but this month, I SUCCEEDED!

Take a look at what the other Tarts have been up to-I am sure it is gorgeous!

Adios!
~~Lizajane

No comments:

Post a Comment