Basic Rules of this challenge:
- Three colors selected by and posted on The Crumpet's Facebook page.
- Select a polish to represent each of those colors.
- Do four manicures, at least one using all three colors, and all of them using at least two of the colors.
- You can also use black, white, silver, gold, and glitter topcoats.
- Post the manis on your blog or straight to the Nail Tarts FB page and link up using Inlinkz.
This month the colors are Red, Purple, and Pink. Here are my polishes:
Full sunlightToday, I am only using two, the purple and the red, along with my silver striper and tape as a tool. This is so simple and graphic, I love it!
Even fuller sunlight
This mani succumbed to my inability to stop when I am ahead.
I thought it would be cool to make pyramids on either side of the stripe, don't ask me why. But when it got this far, I realized I wouldn't be able to do that.
Inside, indirect sunlight
Oh, well. In other colors, this would have been a cool football or baseball or patchwork manicure.
Take a look at the other Tarts and their manicures-pretty much bound to be better than this. Better luck next time, Lizajane!