Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tri-Polish Challenge-June #2

Red, Purple, and Pink! Love all three of these color separately, and together, but I think I chose particularly "wintery" versions of each. Because that is what I love!
I tried to do that three dimensional look with dots, but it ended up just being "offset dots", mainly because I used the same dotting tool to do both colors, and I think that a smaller one should have been used for the second set, this time in pink.

Offset dots are cool, though, too!
I have no idea what I did to get a black background, LOL.
All three colors went together nicely, two coats of my purple-Orchid Express, and then dots with Isla and Rose Radiance, Seche Vite to topcoat.

Next mani, I think I need to stamp, because that is another reason why I chose these colors, all three stamp wonderfully!

I am pretty impressed with all the manicures other Tarts are putting out there, and I probably will copy at least one of them! Look at what they did for this month's second installment-

Adios!
~~Lizajane

No comments:

Post a Comment