Saturday, March 23, 2013

Zoya Kelly

Just a quickie today. I kept my St. Patrick's Day mani on all week (yes, the TriPolish Challenge manis are done ahead of time, you knew that from the Flip Flop February Challenge) just because a coworker said that I changed my polish more than anyone she knew. I am pretty sure that she didn't mean that as a compliment, so I didn't change it on Wednesday, my day off. Six days with the same mani. I had so much I wanted to TRY!

And now that I took that off, all I wanted was simple. A palate cleanser.

Zoya Kelly is perfect for that! So simple, easy, comforting. In the bottle, it looks like there is a hint of purple in this deep gray, but I don't see it on the nail. Just a bit of a blue lean to it, so that means it works really well with my skintone.

And this knocks another one out of the Untried column! Yay!





I hope everyone has a great weekend! I plan on going to my parents' and wishing them a happy 50th anniversary in person. (And then tonight there is bowling league fun night, and tomorrow we are going over to a friend's house for gaming! Fun weekend!)

Adios!
Lizajane~~

No comments:

Post a Comment