Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Camouflage nails

Well, the art that I had in mind over the previous mani fell through, I can't find my A. England Dragon, and the OPI DS Classic didn't stamp as well as I had hoped, so I ended up putting Darling Diva Chandelle on the A Taupe The Space Needle. I like it a lot!
You can also see a difference in the ring and middle finger. I ended up removing the polish from those after a couple failed stamping attempts, so I just put on some DS Classic, a single coat of Chandelle, then a coat of Gelous, and then Seche Vite.

It is really wearing well, too! I did this last Friday night, 3/1/13, and it still looks pretty good today, 3/5/13. The only place that doesn't is on my right thumb where I jammed it into a monitor holder at work. Ouch! That had actual nail damage, not just polish wear.

But I am bored, and it is Try It On Tuesday, so this will be coming off, soon.

Do you participate in any regularly scheduled posts/prompts? Can you recommend any?

Adios!
Lizajane~~

No comments:

Post a Comment