Sunday, April 21, 2013

Another Challenge?

Good evening, lovely readers!
I stumbled across another challenge today, designed by Jonochi at Just Add Polish .
 Nineteen untrieds? Oh, yeah, I could handle that. The only one I might have an issue with is the one that was a gift. I have received only four and just last week used the last untried. Do you think I can borrow one that was a gift to my granddaughter from my Goddaughter?

For today I am using OPI Can't Find My Czechbook for the One Color day.
This went on very nicely, two coats gave good coverage.
I am so glad that the weather and sun cooperated for an outdoor shot. I haven't invested the time nor money in making a light box.
This is a very nice light turquoise, it matched my sweater very nicely today for church. Almost like I had planned it!

I will be back on Tuesday with my third manicure for the Tri-Polish challenge.
Adios!
~~Lizajane



4 comments:

  1. I love this color. It's seriously perfect. I'm excited for you to join us in the challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could totally borrow one for that day! But that's just my opinion ;). I have this color also and love it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely borrow one! I love this teal. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll just have to get someone to buy you another polish before that day :p

    Love this colour. It's currently sitting in my untried pile waiting for day 14!

    ReplyDelete