Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Try It On Tuesday-My Only Kleancolor

Just a quickie here today.
I was bored with my current mani-Contrary Polish's Ain't No Sunshine, but I was planning on just taking it off after I was done reading my blogs. Sheila's post at Pointless Cafe caught my eye and I knew what I wanted to do.
I grabbed my Kleancolor Afternoon Picnic and tossed a quick coat on. At least, that was my plan. But the glitters needed a good bit of manipulation, so quick, it wasn't.
But once I got that on, I put on a coat of Gelous, then a coat of Seche Vite, and then finally a coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy.
I liked it, quite a bit.
But unfortunately it was not meant to be. By the time the last topcoat had turned matte, there was some significant lifting and I knew it had to go. I got it off right away, scraping with an orange stick, and then followed up with some acetone to take care of the residue.

Now, I am sitting with just a coat of Nailtiques 2 and matte Nail Envy, and I think that will be it, I work early tomorrow morning, and my bed is sounding more and more appealing.

Have a great week!
Adios!
~~Lizajane

No comments:

Post a Comment