Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tri-Polish Challenge-May #1

Hooray, hooray! The first (Tri-Polish Challenge post) of May!

Just happy to be here, I thought I would end up having to skip this month because of vacation.

So, May's three colors that we have to use are Red, Blue and Gray. We choose one polish to represent each color and use them in four manicures, actually we can use only two in three of the manis, but must use all three at least once.

I am using Zoya Song, Contrary Polish Ain't No Sunshine and Zoya Elisa this month.
I used all three in this mani, as well as taking advantage of the "freebie" of a glitter (the other freebies are white, black, gold and silver.)
I put down a base of Ain't No Sunshine x2, then used OPI Save Me on half of the nail. Next up was a stripe of Song next to Save Me, and then I dotted using Elisa.
I think I am learning. I stopped before I had TOO MUCH! Or, perhaps I am adjusting to too much and now it is Just Right. I know that I liked Save Me more now than I did last year-I've had time to adjust to bar glitters.

Even so, taking it off made a horrific mess. What you see as a lack of clean up on the ring finger? ALL OVER the finger. And the other hand. And it was still there after three cotton balls worth of removal effort.
That's OK, it's beautiful anyway.

Check out what the other Tarts are doing with these colors! And as always, thanks Debbie Crumpet for sponsoring this challenge!

Adios!
~~Lizajane


No comments:

Post a Comment