Friday, May 24, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge-Creme

This particular polish should have been in the running for "prettiest", but I didn't realize it until I had already decided on that category.

For the creme prompt I chose to feature Julep Millie from the May 2013 box. I love Art Nouveau and the pretties in this box hark back to that era. Millie is a lovely deep purple creme.
It applies beautifully-this is one coat. Absolutely lovely.

Of course, I couldn't leave it at that.
As I was painting the swatch sticks, I saw that Millie and Vivid Lacquer's Moonlit Cheshire would work very very nicely together.
Anni packs so many varieties of glitter in her polishes. This one has full coverage in three coats, but I only used one.
I see purple bar glitter, hexes, flakies, black micro glitter, sliver flakies and micro glitters, and holo glitters. So complex and pretty.

What are the others putting out there today?
Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
 Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Kristina at Lacquer Fetish
Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Uni at Acetone Files
Isabel at Little Fairy
Raux at Raux Polish
Alison at UKNailRunner 
Adios!
~~Lizajane




1 comment:

  1. Wow! that for sure is prettiest!! I love that blue! your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete