Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge-Oldest

Quickie post today-I wore this on Sunday, before going camping for vacation.
This is one of two that I got when I was just getting into nail polish last year-not that I didn't wear polish before that, but it was not like it is now. Last year, I was able to bring my entire collection with on vacation (50 polishes). This year, I am taking a break and didn't bring anything except cuticle oil, hand creme, and OPI Matte Nail Envy. I need to get those cuticle back into shape (although I don't see much change yet.)

Anyway, this polish. China Glaze. Tinsel Town. I bought it in a two pack with Champagne Kisses from the Christmas 2011 collection. I really like it but am glad that I waited to wear it. It was massively textured by itself, so I used a coat of Gelous and a coat of Seche Vite to topcoat it. Last year, I wouldn't have known what to do with a textured polish.
No topcoat.
Super glittery!
Topcoated, in the sunshine.
I liked how it applied (2 coats), and how it wore, but it was a typical glitter with regard to removal. (PIA, in case you don't know.)

Take a look-see at the other bloggers' manicures for this challenge. And thank you, Jo, for the ideas.

Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Sam at Polished Art
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Kristina at Lacquer Fetish
Missy at Gnarly Gnails
Wish me luck with getting online for the next post. Tonight's was iffy, but we are camping, so what do you expect?
Adios!
~~Lizajane 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I went on a small vacation last year around St. Patrick's day. I told myself I'd only bring the bottles that fit in a tiny purse. I only brought about 6! Go me! Of course, I bought some there... That's not the point.

    Did I use all that I brought? Yes, yes I did.

    ReplyDelete