Monday, February 11, 2013

Flip Flop February-Day 11

Day 11 had two choices for us, as do almost all the days in this challenge.
I hadn't ever done a splatter mani, but I hadn't even HEARD of Cocktail Nails, so that was what I chose to try!

First I had to find out what it was, so I followed the link that Jilltastic Nail Design provided and I thought it was quite intriguing!
The idea was that the three fingers you use to hold a cocktail glass have a different color polish than the other two.
Very "classy", reminds me of Roaring 20's mystery theatre.*


 I used China Glaze VIII on the ring and pinkie fingers, and a base of China Glaze Spontaneous topped with Zoya Aurora on the "cocktail" fingers.
My prop? An antique martini glass of my hubby's.
Such fun.
No wonder I thought of the Roaring Twenties!

Can't wait to see what the others have come up with, they are all so creative!

Adios!
Lizajane
*I have never actually been to a mystery theatre dinner, but this fits my idea of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment