Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Flip Flop February-Day 20

I can fool myself the rest of the month that I chose my manicure design because it was new to me, but today, I chose easy.
Yes, it is new to me, but the V Gap is definitely easier than flowers.

That being said, I really enjoyed this mani.
As you might have noticed, I have a bit of a Fly By The Seat Of My Pants attitude, added to an "Directions Are More Of A Guide" mindset.
So this mani started out like in the picture above, with Rimmel Black Satin, Orly Androgynie and Butter London Knees Up.
And that is a perfectly fine mani.
But it didn't really fit the bill.
So I changed it up, making the "V" deeper.
There we go!
As you can see, I reversed the colors on my thumb.
This is a very different from my normal style manicure, but I liked it a lot!

And today, I saw a star with this style on her nails!
Vanessa Hudgens! (Image ganked from tomandlorenzo.com, check them out, they are fun despite their horribly out of touch attitude about manicures.)

This will be something to pull out and do again sometime, unlike certain other techniques (I'm looking at you, Sugar Spun!)

Treat yourself to the art that everyone else has done for today's challenge!

Adios!
Lizajane~~


No comments:

Post a Comment