Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Flip Flop February-Day 19

Welcome to my entry for Day 19 of Jilltastic Nail Design's 28 Day Flip/Flop February Challenge.
This didn't start out to be for the challenge, it was just something I was trying, but as it evolved, it ended up being JUST RIGHT for today.

I started out with a color base of Revlon Coastal Surf on most of my nails and then China Glaze White on White for the accent nail.
After giving them a few minutes to set, I added some Darling Diva Snowball.
Gelous, Seche Vite and I was good to go, I thought.

I wore them that way to work and they just didn't feel...right.
The white wasn't working for me.
So I clipped most of the bristles off the brush on the back side of my dotter (something I had been thinking about doing for some months now) and framed the white out with Coastal Surf.
Ah! That hits the spot!
This is my only Darling Diva Polish, so far!
But her service was so incredible that I will be happy to order from her again.

Be sure to check out the other participants in the challenge, and see all the Wings and Outlines.

Adios!
Lizajane~~

No comments:

Post a Comment