Friday, February 22, 2013

Flip Flop February-Day 23

I am scheduling this post because today I will be very busy, it is my daughter's baby shower today!

Back in the nail world, today's options that Jilltastic Nail Designs offered us are Lightning and Bows.
I really wanted to do Lightning, but I also wanted to use another design from a Vivid Lacquer stamping plate.
I put down a base color coat of Julep Amber alternating with Maybelline Onyx Rush, and then stamped the bow image with the opposite color.
This happens so often, I don't know why I don't just start it this way, but I liked my accent nail loads more than the rest of the manicure.
I think the Maybelline did not stamp as well as I was hoping, but I was experimenting to find another black to stamp with.
Take a bit of time to check out what the others have done for today.

Adios!
Lizajane~~


No comments:

Post a Comment