Saturday, February 16, 2013

Flip Flop February-Day 16

Real quick post this time-somehow the time just slipped away from me!
Day 16! Animal Prints or Stripes!

I hates Animal Prints!
We hateses them, Baggins!

So, I did stripes-although, funnily enough, now that I think about it, there IS an animal involved.
I know, I know, it sure doesn't LOOK like there is an animal involved.
BUT! The brown? It is Enchanted Polish's I Am The Walrus! (Link goes to Llarowe.)
I used as a base Sally Hansen InstaDri In A Flash, then used striping tape and painted over it with Walrus, then pulled the tape off to expose the Flash.

Walrus is ah-may-zing!
I was really really lucky and won the full Beatles set from Enchanted Polish on Facebook!
Lovely and generous!

Check out the other stripe manicures, and I suppose, the animal print ones, too.
People get SO creative!

Adios!
Lizajane~~



No comments:

Post a Comment