Sunday, February 24, 2013

Flip Flop February-Day 24

I loved today's challenge!
Tissue Paper or Rainbow!
I decided to do the Tissue Paper, but as usual, things took a 90 degree turn when I actually sat down to DO the manicure.
I intended to use this lovely white with silver tracings tissue paper, but apparently we used it all for Christmas gifts!
Well, that is what it was purchased for, so I guess I can't complain.

Now what?
Skittle!
I was talking in  an online forum about the new Pixie Dust polishes from Zoya, about how I felt that London was what I was expecting from NerdLacquer's Don't Blink.
So this has Don't Blink, Zoya Purity with a tissue paper TARDIS, London with top coat and London without topcoat.
And my hubby's Sonic Screwdriver (that I bought him.)

Doing this mani, I SO was wishing for an Exacto Knife.
The TARDIS would have been so much better.
You can see the differences in the two London finishes better in this photo.

Did you snag any Nerd Lacquers when they were re-released this month?

Be sure to see the other manicures, everyone does such nice work!

Adios!
Lizajane~~


No comments:

Post a Comment