Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Flip Flop February-Day Five

Flip/Flop February 28 Day Challenge-Day 5!
Jilltastic Nail Design gave us two fun options today.
I hadn't done either one, but I have seen so many cool manicures with the studs, I just HAD to try that one!
I hope that no one is disappointed that I didn't do any acrylic 3-D roses or duck feet or anything.
This is about as three dimensional as I can handle.
 It certainly was fun to wear at my husband's party.
This was two coats China Glaze VIII, Cina Nail Art Rhinestones (I chose the squares, there were also marquise or circle and raindrop shapes) which were placed on my nails, then topped with Seche Vite, which adheres the rhinestones to the nails.

No one at the party said anything about my nails, thoroughly disappointing me, although I choose to believe that they were just dazzled by them.

Take a look at what the others in this challenge are doing for today, it always surprises me how creative people get!

Adios!
Lizajane~~


1 comment:

  1. Cute! Glad you had fun at your husbands party!

    ReplyDelete