Friday, February 8, 2013

Flip Flop February-Day 8



Hey! It's Day 8 already!
Today's options are Color Blocking and Black and White.
I chose to do one of the first "fancy" manicures I saw last year when I got into nails.
(Obviously, this is NOT Black and White, the colors are China Glaze VIII and Spontaneous, 
deep purple and light purple cremes.)
First I painted a base of one coat-ONE COAT-of VIII, then I painted over half with Spontaneous.
Next, I used my dotting tool to make these puzzly shapes.

Even though they are not perfect, I love them!
I can't wait to do this again!

I also can't wait to see the other manicures-I love black and white, but wanted to try this one.
Who knows, B & W might be what I do on Day 28!

Once again, I think Jilltastic Nail Designs has come up with a great challenge.
I love having two options.
Thank you!

Adios!
Lizajane~~

1 comment:

  1. Yours turned out so well :) I liked mine at every single stage, just after taping, then with just the dots down the middle like yours...etc etc.

    ReplyDelete